Call for Writing!
for PEACE CHILD
an Original Musical that will be produced by Plymouth State University and Kids4Peace this Summer June 29-July 3
in collaboration with The Flying Monkey Movie House and Performance Centerand Plymouth Parks and Recreation and the Center for the Arts!
Directed by Trish Lindberg with Music by William Ogmundson
We need your help! Would you please answer these questions in the first person.
For example...”When I hear the word peace, I think of a beautiful green meadow and a blue
sky. There is a cool breeze and a feeling of joy all around.”
Write answers to as many different questions as you can.
Write as much or as
little as you’d like, as long as it is at least one sentence. Be creative.
Think “as if” what you write will be spoken onstage as a part of a performance, or that it will become a song for children to sing about peace.
Do your best work and dig deep.
If you would like to be a part of this Musical Theatre Cluster Project this Summer,
please email Trish at email@example.com
1. When you hear the word peace, what do you think of in your mind?
2. If you were to imagine a peaceful world, what would you see?
3. What is YOUR own original definition of peace?
4. What does peace look like, sound like, feel like?
5. What could YOU do to make the world a more peaceful, loving place?
6. Why do you think some people have trouble getting along?
7. What are some things YOU do in your own life to keep it peaceful?
8. If you were to write a song about peace, what would the words be?
9. If you were to write a poem entitled PEACE CHILD, what would it be?
10. Why is peace so important to our world?
Please email responses by April 1 to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: Dr. Trish Lindberg, Plymouth State University, MSC#38, Plymouth, NH 03264
You may download these instructions here.
Please Pay with PayPal here
Download our Membership/Donation Form and
mail the completed form with your check to:
Center for the Arts
PO Box 872
New London, NH 03257
contact us at