The affairs, bylaws, recommendations and resolutions of the Association shall be in compliance with all Federal and State statues concerning equal opportunity, and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry or disability, and further shall promote a workplace free of sexual harassment.
Programs are held in venues meeting ADA requirements.
If you have a specific need, please contact us prior to the event.
“Enriching lives and building community through the arts.”
How do we do this?
- Showcasing existing arts organizations and artists through our First Fridays Programs and Arts Shows throughout the year
- Offering creative educational opportunities for adults and students
- Offering scholarship opportunities for students
- Providing venues, visibility, and opportunities for arts organizations and artists of all disciplines
- Providing opportunities for creative individuals to gather and collaborate
- Providing community events that stimulate the local and broader economy
- Publicizing cultural events on our monthly e-calendar, website, in print and other media
- Creating opportunities for wider visibility for arts organizations and artists of all disciplines
- Creating collaborative opportunities with businesses, educational Institutions, community organizations
- and the towns in which we serve.